Are you troubled with recurring urinary tract infections (UTI) and fed up of popping those antibiotic pills to treat your UTIs?
Try Holistic Ayurveda treatment at I-AIM to ensure complete cure and prevent the reoccurrence of UTI infections.
Affecting millions all over the globe, this commonest painful infection is caused by the attack of Escherichia coli (E. coli) on the urinary system. Irritating symptoms of UTI are burning urination sensation, pain and frequent urination; most of the urine infections are not serious; however, lack of proper care and treatment may result in other complicated problems.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) is a common condition that arises when there is an infection caused by bacteria. The infection usually starts in the urethra and then travels up to the bladder and other parts of the urinary tract. There is a burning feeling when urinating and an increased frequency of urination. The condition is more common in females, as the urethra is smaller (becomes infected more easily) and near the anus (a source of contamination). Conditions such as diabetes, bowel incontinence, kidney stones, immobility, reduced intake of fluids, and pregnancy can also contribute to Urinary Tract Infection.
Increased intake of sour, salty, bitter, oily, spicy, and fried foods and tea, coffee, and alcoholic beverages aggravate Pitta (fire) in the body, which leads to the condition of UTI. Working in the sun or hot weather and excessive physical exertion aggravates the condition.
- Burning sensation at the urethra
- Burning sensation while passing urine
- Presence of pus or blood in the urine
Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Treatment
According to Ayurveda, Urinary Tract Infection or Pittaj Mutrakrichhra, is caused by the aggravation of Pitta Dosha. Pitta is an Ayurvedic humor that symbolizes heat or fire. So, a diet and lifestyle that increases Pitta causes UTI. Aggravated Pitta produces heating toxins in the body. These heating toxins accumulate in the mutravahi strotas (urinary channels) and create an imbalance in the infection-fighting properties of the urinary system. It might lead to bacterial growth in the system, amounting to UTI. Many chemical drugs work on bacteria, but these do not work for infection-fighting properties and heating toxins. Thus, such infection can often recur. Ayurvedic medicine, on the other hand, balances the infection-fighting properties of the urinary system and pacifies heating toxins, thereby giving long-term relief to the patient.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid intake of hot, oily, spicy, sour, salty, and bitter foods.
- Increase intake of liquids in the form of water, juices, coconut water, and other cooling drinks.
- Increase intake of pitta-pacifying herbs like green cardamom, coriander, red sandalwood, licorice root, etc.
- Avoid working in the sun or in a hot atmosphere such as near furnaces and boilers.
- Take a cold-water bath 2-3 times a day with ½ teaspoon of powdered red sandalwood added to the water.
HOW I-AIM CAN HELP YOU?
• Holistic Ayurveda treatment to ensure Complete Cure
• Preventing the Reoccurrence of UTI infections
• Strengthening the Urinary system and Preventing further renal damage
• Reduced Hospitalization and Improving quality of life
Call 080-28567000 or click on the website www.iaimhealthcare.org to registerLeave a reply