Profile of Dr. Sreejesh
Name: Dr. Sreejesh T
Professional qualification: B.A.M.S.
Clinical experience of managing conditions:
3.5 years clinical experience in management of Neurological and Neuro degenerative, Musculoskeletal disorders.
2.1 Highlights of clinical competence in conditions:
a. Management of various Geriatric related conditions above the age of 50
b.Management of paralysed cases.
c. Management of various disorders of the musculoskeletal system like – Spondylosis , osteo arthritis , rheumatoid arthritis and other degenerative disorders.
3. Clinical Positions/ awards/research/teaching positions held
Ayush medical officer in Ayush grama project for a period of 1 year. (2014 – 2015) During this period ,was the field in-charge and taken care the below mentioned activities:
- OPD , around 4000 patients.
- Home remedies programme
- Vector borne disease control programme
- Ante natal & Post-natal Care programme
- Regular health camps
- Geriatric care programme
- Anganwadi and School health checkups
- Active participation in National programmes
- Administration department.
- Yoga programmes.
- Duty doctor – At IAIM healthcare center 2015-2017
- Geriatric consultant and geriatric Inpatient incharge – from 2017 Jan till date.
- Best outgoing student award from atreya Ayurveda medical college in the year of 2014.
- Basic course of Marma chikitsa in the year of 2016.
- Training on Ayurvedic technology in Gudavikaras from GAMC Bangalore.
- Worked as a trainee doctor in Nithyananadha Marma Chikitsalaya for a period of 1 month.
- Worked as a trainee doctor in Vaidhyaratanam nursing home for 3 months in the year 2014.
Publications and presentations
- Presented paper on “ Successful management of arterial occlusive disorder “ in Global wellness meeting held in 2016.
Other experiences :
- Attended many medical camps in Kerala and Karnataka.
- Attended Many CME and Ayurvedic seminars.
- Delivered health talks in Ayush channel.