Experience: 4+ Years
MON-FRI, 9AM to 5PM
SAT, 10AM to 3PM
Area of Expertise
Focused areas of treatment include:
- Lifestyle disorders (like Diabetes, Obesity, High blood pressure etc.)
- Arthritis (OA, RA, Gout)
- Pain management
- Spondylosis (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar)
- Digestive disorders (Anorexia, Gastritis, IBS, Hemorrhoids acidity)
- PCOD and other menstrual disorders
- Respiratory disease like asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Skin disorders like Psoriasis, Hair fall and Acne
- Geriatric care
- Sleeping disorders
Allied certification for improving clinical and education skills
Dr. Mahima Rahman has 4+ years of experience in clinical ayurvedic field with 1-year experience in an allopathic hospital. Her focused areas of treatment include Diabetes, Arthritis, Spondylosis, Psoriasis, PCOD, menstrual disorders, acid peptic disorders, lifestyle disorders and metabolic disorder, Bronchial asthma, weight loss and detoxification and has given patient satisfactory results implemented through genuine principles of Ayurveda.
She has conducted classes, workshops, counselling services and dietary advises for prevention and cure for renowned IT companies and schools.
- Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical college hospital
- Kottakal Arya Vaidya sala clinic (Nagarbhavi)
- Kurias Earth Ayurveda Multispecialty Hospital.
- Vedica Wellness Center