Experience: 25+ Years
Qualification: MD, BAMS
Area of Expertise
Experience of managing conditions in fields like
Clinical Competence in Auto – immune diseases such as
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Systemic Lupus,
- Allergies, Asthma etc.,
Dr. Narendra Pendse has more than 25 years of Clinical Experience, practicing in Pune and Mumbai. He has consulted more than 20000 patients.
Highlights of his clinical competence:
- Successfully reversed Drug Dependence in numerous instances in the diseases mentioned above
- Successfully helped many Professional Players in improvement of their Game & recovery from Sports Injuries
Clinical Positions and Achievements
- Member of Review Board, JAIM (peer reviewed journal)
- Research Committee Member,
for Integrative Studies at the Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital.
- Consultant, in the ‘Pulse Diagnosis Software Development Project’ C-DAC (Center for Development of Advanced Computing), (a joint research program in collaboration with the Central Government’s ‘AYUSH’ department, IIT Mumbai, the Bhabha Atomic Research Center under the Dept. of Science & Technology, Central Government of India).
- Assistant. Professor, Dept of Panchkarma, Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Pune
- Awarded Rashtriya Shikshan Mandal, Pune Karyabhushan Puraskar for the year 2013 0n 26 th June, 2013.
- Awarded Best Teacher Award by Vaidya Khadiwale Pratishthan, Pune 2010
- ‘Pranavaha Srotas’, Monograph, Congress on Traditional Sciences & Technologies of India at I.I.T. Powai, Mumbai, 1993.
- Prakruti & Rasayana, Madhujeevan, 1998.
- Life Profile of Vaidya. V.B. Mhaiskar, Journal of Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine, pg. 219 – 221, Vol. 1/3, 2010
- Co-author, ‘Association of constitutional type of Ayurveda with cardiovascular risk factors, inflammatory markers and insulin resistance’, Journal of Ayurveda & Integrative
Medicine, pg. 150 – 157, Vol. 3/3, 2012