How do I know I-AIM Healthcare Center is the best choice for me?
Our traditional Ayurvedic and other alternative therapies, and helpful, friendly staff combine to create a great relaxing and healing experience. Since I-AIM began in 2005, several people not only from Bengaluru city, but from all over, nationally as well as internationally, have benefitted from our services.
What facilities will I get here?
You can choose from wide range of room categories from suite rooms with attached treatment room to the general ward. Following facilities are there for your comfort and choice:
- AC and Non-AC rooms
- Well-equipped, 18 treatment rooms
- Competent therapists to carry out more than 209 Panchakarma therapies
- Experts in Yoga, Physiotherapy, and Acupuncture
- Multi-station Gym
- In-house Modern Diagnostic Facility in order to give you integrated treatments
- Customised vegetarian diet as prescribed by the physician will be served in your room
- Far from the maddening crowd, situated in the outskirts of Bengaluru, enjoy the resort like experience with beautiful walking track in a lush green, 12 acre campus having 1400 species of common and rare medicinal plants, and get healed.
I do not have time because of my busy schedule. I cannot take time off my work. What should I do?
Not to worry! You can be virtually connected to your office with our 24 hours free Wi-Fi connectivity and can work from here during your treatment. If that is also not possible, then you can take OP based treatments at your convenient timings.
What about insurance?
There is a provision for cashless facility as well as your bill reimbursement by 4 different insurance companies.
Can I get treatment at home?
This option can also be worked out. If you cannot come here, we will come to you and provide you treatment at the comfort of your home.
Do you have any pick up and drop facility to the main road?
Definitely Yes! Please contact Reception for transport details.
For further clarification and in depth understanding, kindly contact IP Coordinator on 080-28567000 (extn.465)