Health Insurance at I-AIM Healthcare
- Health insurance covers expenses related to clinical services provided to patients by I-AIM Healthcare Centre.
- There are two ways of claiming Health Insurance – Cashless or Medical Reimbursement according to the terms and conditions of each insurance company.
- In Cashless health insurance Service, I-AIM co-ordinates with the TPA of the Patient’s insurance agency to get approval and settle the patient bill. I-AIM needs to submit the medical documents to the TPA to successfully file the claims.
- At present, I-AIM has tie up with three insurance TPAs for cashless facility namely – “United Health Care India Pvt. Ltd.”, “Family Health Plan TPA Pvt. Ltd. (Tata AIG Insurance)” and “Heritage Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.”
- I-AIM also has direct cashless service with six insurance companies namely – Reliance, HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company, Religare Health Insurance, Universal General Insurance Company, Future Generali India Insurance Company Ltd. And Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
We follow an easy access and claim settlement procedure for all your medical expenses where you can pay your medical bills and then submit the original papers along with the Claim Form to the Insurance Company for reimbursement. Policy holders need to find out with their insurance company regarding their reimbursement terms. Reimbursement for Ayurvedic treatments are offered by many insurance companies with different coverage plans which varies with each insurance policy.
I-AIM Healthcare is empaneled with the reputed TPA “Bajaj Alliance” for medical reimbursements which may be converted to Cashless facility at a later stage. Insurance claim for Allopathy cases at I-AIM can be availed by the policy holders according to the terms of their insurance companies. More insurance companies and TPAs will soon join hands with I-AIM Healthcare Hospital.