1. How do I know I-AIM Healthcare Center is a good choice for me?
I-AIM has well qualified and competent physicians. Over 2 lakh patients from India and 56 other countries have received our services. Please see our website for the range of services we provide and testimonials of customers and appreciation of visionaries who support us.
2. What facilities are available at I-AIM?
You can choose from wide range of room categories from suite rooms with attached treatment room to the general ward. Please see above for details and current tariffs.
- Apart from Ayurveda therapy, we provide supportive therapy of Yoga, Physiotherapy and Acupuncture.
- We have basic modern diagnostics to document changes in bio-markers before and after the treatment.
- Vegetarian diet as advised by our physicians.
- I-AIM is located in a 12 acre campus landscaped with over 1400 species of medicinal botanicals, perhaps the largest live collection in any health centre in the country.
3. If I stay at I-AIM, I’ll need to be connected.
Not to worry! You can be virtually connected to your office with our 24 hours free Wi-Fi connectivity. OP based day treatments are also available at convenient timings.
4. Is my treatment covered by insurance?
There is a provision for cashless facility as well as your bill reimbursement by 4 different insurance companies viz “United Health Care India Pvt. Ltd.”, “Family Health Plan TPA Pvt. Ltd. (Tata AIG Insurance)”, “Heritage Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.” and “Future Generali”.
5. Can I get treatment at home?
This option can also be specially worked out for customers who find it difficult to stay at I-AIM.
6. Is there a pick-up and drop facility from the main road?
Definitely yes! Please contact Reception (080-28567000) for shuttle services from CRPF (on Dodaballapur Main Road) to I-AIM Healthcare campus.
Need further clarification on IP services? Fret not!
kindly contact IP Coordinator on 080-28567000 (extn.465) and see our website (www.iaimhealthcare.org)