Experience: 19+ Years
Qualification: MD, BAMS
MON to FRI, 10AM to 4:30PM
SAT, 10AM to 3:30PM
Area of Expertise
- Paediatric Neurological conditions like:
- Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation, Autism
- Epilepsy, West Syndrome,
- Muscular Dystrophy, Down’s Syndrome.
- Paediatric respiratory conditions like:
- Allergic Bronchitis, Asthma
- Tonsillitis & Adenoids, Sinusitis
- Gastro intestinal disorders like
- Gastritis, Headache, Jaundice
- Bowel disorders, Juvenile Diabetes mellitus
- Paediatric cases of Allergic eczema, Psoriasis, Leukoderma (Vitiligo), Ichthyosis, Hair fall.
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD), Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) , Myotonia dystrophica, Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
Dr. Manjunath has completed his MD Koumarabruthya ~ paediatrics and has over 19 years of Clinical experience in treating various ailments of children.
Dr Manjunath has treated several autistic kids and improved their quality of life through Ayurveda so that they could be shifted from special school to regular schools. He has avoided tonsillectomy in cases of severe Tonsillitis, with palliative Ayurvedic management. He has improved quality of life of children with Duchene Muscular Deformity. Several cases of vitiligo and other skin diseases in children were treated successfully.
He has been a resource person for various national, International conferences and workshops related to pediatrics in Ayurveda. He is also currently the Principal Investigator of a study on Mild Cognitive Inhibition, and pursuing PhD in Epilepsy management in Ayurveda.
- Associate Professor & HOD of Kaumarabhritya (Pediatrics), Amrita University, Kerala.
- Associate Professor & HOD of Kaumarabhritya (Pediatrics),
Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College, Government of Pondicherry.