Experience: 20+ Years
Qualification: PhD, MD, BAMS
Area of Expertise
- Gastro intestinal disorders
- Liver disorders
- Neuro degenerative
- Cardiac diseases
- Respiratory disorders
- Skin disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Endocrine disorders, etc.
Dr. Sameer Naik has done his PhD and MD in Kayachikitsa, and is a renowned clinician with more than 20 years clinical experience, more than 18 years of teaching experience, and having consulted more than 1 Lakh Patients.
He has been engaged in many research activities, conducted several PMCT and different research projects, has been a resource person in international and national conferences, and has 11 publications to his name.
He is also the recipient of the ‘Ayurveda Bhushana’ , ‘Vaidya Visharada’ and ‘Vaidya Bhushana’ awards.
Highlights of his Clinical Competence:
- Successfully cured Wilson’s disease by reversing fibrosed and shrunken liver into normal liver parenchyma.
- Cured more than 100 decompensated irreversible liver disorders that is cirrhosis of liver with massive ascites conditions.
- Developed a unique technique in curing portal hypertension conditions.
- Successfully treated all types of viral disorders such as Hepatitis B, C, E both active and passive conditions, fatty liver conditions.
- Cured rare liver disorders such as Budd Chiari syndrome, GST (Glycogen Storage Disorder)
- Successfully cured clinical rare conditions such as Transverse myelitis, Leucoplastic vasculitis, APLA Syndrome, Diabetic gangrene.
Clinical Positions Held
- Professor and Head of PG Department of Kayachikitsa,
KLEU’s Sri BMK Ayurvedic Medical College, Belgaum.
- Currently working as Professor in the PG Department of Kayachikitsa, Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Hubli.