Experience: 15+ Years
Qualification: MD, BAMS
MON to FRI, 9AM to 5PM
SAT, 10AM to 4PM
Area of Expertise
- Chronic respiratory conditions like
- Allergic bronchitis, Asthma,
- Emphysema, bronchiectasis, COPD
- Headache due to sinus, migraine, tension headache and cluster headache
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections (URTI), Sinusitis, allergic rhinitis
- Diseases of Digestive system like
- Dyspepsia (Gastritis), Acid reflux,
- GERD, peptic ulcer, constipation,
- Fatty liver, Jaundice, Pancreatitis
- Chronic Gasto intestinal conditions like IBD (Intestinal Bowel Diseases) and Crohn’s disease
Dr. Shreelatha has over 15 years of Clinical and Research experience and heads the respiratory and GI unit at I-AIM. She is also the NABH coordinator at IAIM.
She has managed and improved the quality of life of many patients with chronic respiratory conditions like Allergic bronchitis, Asthma, COPD, Emphysema and bronchiectasis with judicious use of panchakarma (Detox and Rejuvenation) and diet and lifestyle advice. Patients with different types of headache like migraine, sinus headache, tension headache and cluster headache have been treated with good success. Gastrointestinal diseases like Dyspepsia (Gastritis), Acid reflux, GERD, constipation, fatty liver etc. have been managed with good outcomes. Improvement in quality of life with reduced frequency of remission in IBD (Intestinal Bowel Diseases) has been achieved with good diet, lifestyle and panchakarma therapies .
Dr. Shreelatha has conducted more than 50 health camps in rural areas of North Bangalore, treating more than 5000 patients from lower income families.
- Shreelatha, S. “IPR and Challenges to Ayurveda” – RGUHS journal Published in 2011.
- A paper selected for Oral presentation in 3rd International Conference on Ayurveda – INDRA 2016 at Milano, Italy – ‘An open label prospective observational study to assess the effectiveness of Integrative whole system approach in the management of Sandhigatavata (Osteoarthritis)’ *Shreelatha. S, Shruthi. C, Sriranjini J