Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: MD, BAMS
MON to FRI, 10AM to 4:30PM
SAT, 10AM to 3:30PM
Area of Expertise
Panchakarma Specialist in managing conditions like
- Musculoskeletal (including Arthritis spectrum) disorders.
- Skin ailments like Psoriasis, Eczema, and Dermatitis etc.
- Gastro intestinal disorders.
- Respiratory disorders.
- General wellness treatment.
Dr Sreeja has been a university topper in her MD in Panchakarma and has clinical experience of more than 10 years. She is currently heading the Panchakarma unit at I-AIM. She is well versed in administration of various Panchakarma and traditional Ayurveda treatments.
Dr Sreeja is overall in-charge of all the panchakarma and upakarmas carried out in the hospital and is playing a vital role in training the therapists – in-house ‘Ayurvedic therapist training’ – to improve quality of treatment in Ayurveda. She also gives NABH training to the therapists.
She is active trainer for the ‘Diploma in Panchakarma Therapists’ training course conducted by TDU in association with I-AIM; and has participated and presented papers in several national level seminars of Panchakarma.
- Panchakarma Doctor, Central Institute of Panchakarma, Trivandrum
- Ayurvedic Physician, Hindustan Pharmacy, Trivandrum
- Ayurvedic Consultant & Panchakarma Specialist,
Yogakshema Arogyadhama, Bangalore