Experience: 30+ Years
MON, THU, FRI, 9AM to 1PM
Area of Expertise
- Female and male infertility
- Menstrual Irregularities – including
- Amenorrhea (no menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation)
- Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia (Heavy menstrual flow)
- DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding)
- Premenstrual syndrome, Post-menopausal syndrome
- Uterine fibroid, Uterine polyp
- Infections like – Cervicitis, Vaginitis, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Urinary Tract Infection
- Pregnancy care and postnatal care
- Uterine prolapse
- Obesity due to hormonal imbalance
- Menopause and related diseases
Dr Flavia graduated from the SDM College of Ayurveda Udupi in the year 1985. She has over 30 years of clinical experience. In the initial years she has practiced in rural settings using Ayurveda and Yoga techniques, conducted deliveries and treated women with suffering from various gynecology problems. She currently practices at I-AIM.
She has successfully treated patients with PCOD, infertility, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, and leucorrhoea. She has advised many women for pre-pregnancy planning, pre-connectional care and post pregnancy with regard to diet, lifestyle, medications and specially advised Ayurveda Therapies based classical Ayurveda.
Integrative approaches using Ayurveda, Yoga, diet, lifestyle, internal medication and Panchakarma (Detox and rejuvunative) therapies have shown to have positive and very encouraging outcomes.
She has conducted classes for the students of the Panchakarma training course as well.