Experience: 20+ Years
Qualification: MD (Kayachikitsa), BAMS
MON to FRI, 10AM to 4:30PM
SAT, 10AM to 3:30PM
Area of Expertise
Specialized in Internal Medicine and areas of interest include:
- Dermatology-Psoriasis, Urticaria, Atopic dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Vitiligo, Fungal and bacterial infections, Allergic Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis, Acne
- Trichology-Alopecia, Alopecia areata, Telogen effluvium-Hairfall , Seborrhoeic Dermatitis-Dandruff
- Gastrointestinal Disorders-Gastritis, Acid-Peptic Disease, Functional Dyspepsia, IBS, Colitis, Constipation
- Respiratory Disorders- Allergic Rhinitis, Allergic Bronchitis, Asthma,
Dr. Shashidhara, with a total experience of more than 20 years, is a Vaidya-Scientist engaged in Practice, Research and Teaching of Ayurveda. Ever since he has been in this field, he tries to explore and apply the myriad possibilities of Ayurveda to bring a positive change in not just health but life itself.
He holds a Master’s degree in Kayachikitsa (MD) and is a Vaidya-Scientist fellow of The University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology (TDU), Bangalore.
He has been actively practicing and teaching Ayurveda in India and abroad. His area of specialization is General-Medicine and he deals with Dermatology, Gastroenterology, and Respiratory & Allergy diseases. His special area of interest includes Dermatology and has been working towards developing Integrative Dermatology at the Institute.
- Chief Physician, Samkkya, KL, Malaysia
- Associate Professor, SKAMC, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Chief Physician Vana Therapia, New Delhi
- Ramaiah Indic Speciality Ayurveda, Bangalore
- Professor, AMC, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore