- Skin Diseases
- Respiratory Disorders
- Chronic Fever
- Musculo-skeletal conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Headache, Sinusitis
- Grey hair, Balding
- Cervical spondylosis
- Facial Palsy
- Metabolic disorders
What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma is a purificatory and rejuvenating treatment.It mainly includes:
- Vamanam: The act of bringing out the toxins through the oral route (inducing vomiting) by the administration of medicine. Best treatment for eliminating Kapha dosha. Advised in skin diseases, respiratory disorders.
- Virechanam:Eliminating toxins through the anal route by way of purgation (inducing loose motions). Best treatment for Pitta dosha. Indicated mainly in chronic fever, jaundice, skin diseases, vomiting.
- Vasti:Administering medicated oil, or decoction, through the anal route like enema. Best treatment for Vata dosha to treat musculo skeletal and neurological conditions.
- Nasyam:Purification of the head region by instilling medicines through nostrils. Beneficial in treating headache, sinusitis, grey hair ,baldness, cervical spondylosis, facial palsy,insomnia, etc.
- Raktamokshnam:This treatment is aimed at eliminating the impure blood from the body by means of leech application, pricking the abnormal or discoloured skin surface or puncturing the small veins. It is mostly employed in skin diseases and metabolic disorders.
After a long time I had a good massage as my body was aching. Thanks to the therapist. Sure, I will visit again and refer to others. Thank you.
Good quality and professional therapy was given. Mrs. Bhagya and Mrs. Honey gave a full relaxed therapy. Thanks to both of them. Feel totally relaxed.
Hi, I had a wonderful experience @ I – AIM. It was my first time doing full body massage , help and assistance from Krishnapriya & Lethi was amazing during the course. Thanks a lot.
The therapists are very well trained, the massage was done with the right amount of pressure & very well. Krishnapriya & her partner did a good job.